ClashMS forum, a private server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shyer's Application for GM :]

2 posters

Go down

Shyer's Application for GM :] Empty Shyer's Application for GM :]

Post  Shyer Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm

OK, so I realize the applications are closed and no GMs are needed, but I'm just making one for the fun of it.

Name : Erik

Time zone : Pst

IGN : Shyer

State : California

Online playing time : I play at around 11 AM - 11PM if I don't have to get off.

Why should we choose you / Why do you want to be GM (aren’t they the same thing.)You should choose me because I love to help out players, I'm good at breaking up fights, and very sneaky when banning hackers Razz. I want to be GM for the reasons you should choose me of course.

Do you have any GM experience? Yes, I actually do have GM experience from various other private servers, but I DO NOT know how to code sadly.

Contact info : MSN or AIM = None Email : nguyen.trin@yahoo.com

Personal Life/Info : I like to play maplestory private servers often for fun, I like to play my xbox 360 while the server is down. I like anime such as, Bleach, Naruto(Barely) and One Piece.

What could I do for the server : I could ban hackers when other GMs tend not to, break up stupid fights over super megaphones, and help players with the server.

Note : This is for fun. ( It would be cool if you actually accepted me though Razz)

Shyer

Back to top Go down

Shyer's Application for GM :] Empty Re: Shyer's Application for GM :]

Post  OrangeFruit! Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:38 pm

This is a pretty cool GM app. Nice work. Very Happy
OrangeFruit!
OrangeFruit!
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down